The securities and investment fraud law firm, Fitapelli Kurta, is interested in speaking to investors who have complaints regarding SWS Financial Services, Inc.
SWS Financial Services, Inc. is an independent broker-dealer firm based out of Dallas, Texas. SWS Financial Services, Inc. was incorporated under the laws of Texas in 1983. SWS Financial Services, Inc. is registered with both the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). SWS Financial Services, Inc. is owned by Hilltop Securities Holdings, LLC.
SWS Financial Services, Inc. has seven FINRA Regulatory Events disclosed on its BrokerCheck Report, one of which is currently pending. SWS Financial Services, Inc. has had five arbitrations awards decided against it by FINRA arbitration panels.
- In July 2009 SWS Financial Services, Inc. was fined $70,000 for failing to complete a trade-by-trade review of its Class A mutual funds, and for failing to issue refunds to investors who had not received an appropriate discount.
- In September 2008 SWS Financial Services, Inc. was fined $35,000 for failure to supervise the advertisements that were distributed by one of its brokers.
- In August 2008 SWS Financial Services, Inc. was fined $150,000 for failing to inspect its unregistered branch offices and ensure that its brokers were being properly supervised.
- In February 2004 SWS Financial Services, Inc. was fined over $66,000 when one of its brokers sold shares of mutual funds without giving customers the breakpoint discounts described in the prospectuses.
· If you have lost money investing with SWS Financial Services, Inc., call the attorneys at Fitapelli Kurta. Our firm sues broker-dealer firms on behalf of investors who have fallen victim to broker misconduct.
Our consultations are always free and all cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not get paid unless and until you recover your losses.
Time to file a claim is limited, so do not delay. Call 877-238-4175 now to speak to an attorney for free.