Fitapelli Kurta is currently investigating claims against FSC Securities Corp. and its’ brokers.
FSC Securities is a broker-dealer firm incorporated in the state of Delaware. The firm’s main office is located in Atlanta, Georgia with firm operations in all fifty states. FSC is licensed with both the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
FSC’s BrokerCheck Report indicates the firm has had 14 arbitrations that resulted in an award and 21 regulatory events since entering the financial industry. FSC has been the subject of several notable FINRA investigations over the last few years. For example,
- In March 2011 FINRA fined FSC $5,000 for providing inaccurate and inadequate information to potential customers on their firm letterhead and welcome letters.
- In April 2010, the firm was fined $27,000 based upon one of the firm’s brokers earning a commission for selling securities policies without a valid business license.
- In March 2009, FSC was fined $15,000 for failing to refund customers in a timely manner.
- In July 2007 FINRA fined FSC $12,500 for failing to properly reporting trades to TRACE.
- In January 2007, FSC was fined $6,000 and ordered to cease and desist from practicing securities transactions from unregistered locations.
- Again in January 2007, FINRA fined FSC $30,000 for failing to report disclosable events to FINRA.
For a full list of FSC Securities’ FINRA violations and information, see their BrokerCheck Report. If you or someone you know has suffered financial loss as a result of FSC Securities or one of its’ brokers, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Contact the experienced attorneys at Fitapelli Kurta. Time is of the essence in these cases so do not wait. Call today for your free consultation.