Craig Nevil has spent 36 years in the securities industry and has been registered with Newbridge Securities in Boca Raton, Florida since March 2015. Previous registrations include Infinity Financial Services in Oakland, California (2014); Ameriprise Financial Services in Mercer Island, Washington (2013-2014); Wedbush Securities in Seattle, Washington (2004-2014); Wachovia Securities in St. Louis, Missouri (1992-2004); Piper Jaffray in Minneapolis, Minnesota (1982-1992); and Foster & Marshall (1979-1992). He is a registered broker in one US state, Washington.
According to his BrokerCheck report, Craig Nevil is the subject of three customer complaints and four customer complaints that were closed, denied, or withdrawn.
- In 2014 a customer alleged Craig Nevil, while employed at Wedbush Securities, recommended unsuitable investments. The customer sought more than $18,700 in the complaint, which was denied.
- In 2002 a customer alleged Craig Nevil, while employed at First Union Securities, recommended unsuitable purchases of corporate bonds. The customer sought $100,000 in damages in the complaint, which was denied.
- In 1999 a customer alleged Craig Nevil, while employed at Everen Securities, recommended an investment in unstable high-yield bonds. The customer sought $140,000 in damages in the complaint, which was denied.
- In 1998 a customer alleged Craig Nevil, while employed at Piper Jaffray, failed to provide material information related to pending litigation. The customer sought $70,000 in damages in the complaint, which was denied.
- In 1991 a customer alleged Craig Nevil recommended unsuitable investments, inappropriately used margin, made excessive trades, and failed to disclose commissions. The complaint settled in 1992 for $77,000.
- In 1990 a customer alleged Craig Nevil failed to follow instructions, executed unauthorized and excessive trades, and made unsuitable recommendations. The complaint settled for $115,000.
- In 1988 a customer filed a complaint against Craig Nevil with regard to unspecified allegations. The complaint settled for $80,000.
If you or someone you know has a complaint regarding Craig Nevil, call the securities and investment fraud law firm Fitapelli Kurta at 877-238-4175 for a free consultation. You may be able to recoup losses. Fitapelli Kurta accepts every case on contingency: we only receive payment if and when you collect money. Time to file your claim may be limited, so we recommend you avoid delay. Call 877-238-4175 now to speak to an attorney for free.