Publicly available records provided by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) on February 21st, 2016 indicate that Maine-based Ameriprise broker/adviser David Ferland is the subject of a pending customer complaint. The securities and investment fraud law firm Fitapelli Kurta is interested in hearing from investors who have complaints regarding Mr. Ferland (CRD# 5034103).
David Ferland has spent nine years in the securities industry and has been registered with Ameriprise Financial Services in York, Maine since 2012. Previous registrations include: Invest Financial Corporation in York, Maine (2007-2012) and Jefferson Pilot Securities Corporation in York, Maine (2006-2007). He is a registered broker and investment adviser in three US states: Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
According to his BrokerCheck report, David Ferland is the subject of one pending customer complaint and seven financial compromises.
- In January 2016 a customer alleged David Ferland, while employed at Invest Financial and Ameriprise Financial Services, misled him/her “into entering into a promissory note agreement, obtaining a home equity loan and purchasing an unsuitable annuity.” The customer is seeking $721,408 in damages in the pending complaint.
- In 2010 Ferland paid $4,000 to satisfy a debt of $16,271.83 with Dyck-O’Neal.
- In 2010 David Ferland paid $1,500 to satisfy a debt of $3,452.35 with Chase Bank.
- In 2010 David Ferland paid $13,990 to satisfy a debt of $17,840.67 with Cach LLC.
- In 2010 Ferland paid $25,000 to satisfy a debt of $151,565.25 with CitiFinancial Mortgage Company.
- In 2010 David Ferland paid $2,000 to satisfy a debt of $4,335.83 with Security Credit Services.
- In 2010 Ferland paid $9,000 to satisfy a debt of $18,500 with the People’s United Bank.
- In 2010 David Ferland paid $1,600 to satisfy a debt of $4,029.29 with Ars National Services.
If you or someone you know has lost money investing with stockbroker David Ferland, call the securities and investment fraud law firm Fitapelli Kurta at 877-238-4175 for a free consultation. You may be eligible to recover your losses. Fitapelli Kurta accepts all cases on a contingency basis: you will only pay Fitapelli Kurta if and when you collect money. Time to file your claim may be limited, so we encourage you to avoid delay. Call 877-238-4175 now to speak to an attorney for free.