Published on:

Chase Baute Currently Unafilliated With Any Broker-Dealer Firm.

Chase BautePublicly available records provided by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) on October 11, 2016 indicate that former Missouri-based Ameriprise Financial Services broker Chase Baute is currently not affiliated with any broker-dealer firm. The securities and investment fraud law firm Fitapelli Kurta is interested in speaking to investors who have complaints regarding Mr. Baute (CRD# 5987516).

Chase Baute has spent one year in the securities industry and was most recently registered with Ameriprise Financial Services in Springfield, Missouri (2015-2016). He has no previous registrations and is currently not registered with any state or firm.

According to his BrokerCheck report, Chase Baute was recently terminated from Ameriprise Financial Services.

In July 2016 Chase Baute was terminated from his position at Ameriprise Financial Services in connection to the following allegations listed on his disclosure form: “Disregarding and failing to comply with standards of business ethics and conduct. Registered rep placed non-authorized trades to correct a trade error.”

According to FINRA rules and federal securities law, financial professionals like Chase Baute are prohibited from executing transactions without a customer’s permission or authorization. There are some exceptions, including discretionary accounts and, in some circumstances, margin accounts. Brokers, investment advisers, and broker-dealer firms who effect unauthorized trades may be subject to disciplinary action by FINRA or the Securities and Exchange Commission.

If you or someone you know has a complaint regarding Chase Baute, call the securities and investment fraud law firm Fitapelli Kurta at 877-238-4175 for a free consultation. You may be eligible to recoup losses. Fitapelli Kurta accepts every case on contingency: we only get paid if and when you collect money. Time to file your claim may be limited, so we recommend you avoid delay. Call 877-238-4175 now to speak to an attorney for free.