The securities and investment fraud law firm, Fitapelli Kurta, is interested in speaking to investors who have complaints regarding Pruco Securities, LLC, or any of its brokers.
Pruco Securities, LLC, formerly Pruco Securities, Corp. is a subsidiary of The Prudential Insurance Company of America. Pruco Securities, LLC was formed in New Jersey in 2003. Pruco Securities, LLC’s main office is located at 751 Broad St. Newark, NJ. Pruco Securities, LLC is registered with both the SEC and FINRA. Pruco Securities, LLC has offices in 52 U.S. states and territories.
· On December 26, 2012, Pruco Securities, LLC was fined $550,000 by FINRA for failing to adequately ensure that customers submitting paper orders for mutual fund transactions received the correct price. Pruco Securities, LLC also failed to detect and prevent mispricing of paper mutual fund orders.
· On April 1, 2009, Pruco Securities, LLC was fined $143,000 for failing to supervise a registered representative who sold an unregistered security to Pruco Securities, LLC customers.
· On May 9, 2007, Pruco Securities, LLC was fined $525,000 for failing to file advertisements and sales literature in a timely manner and failing to have a registered principal approve the advertisements before it was used.
· On October 17, 2005, Pruco Securities, LLC was fined $550,000 for failing to amend certain U4 and U5 forms to reflect brokers which had been terminated from Pruco Securities, LLC.
· On February 6, 2003, Pruco Securities, LLC was fined $100,000 for failing to amend reports, such as when one broker was charged with a felony or when certain brokers received customer complaints on allegations of theft and forgery.
· On June 8, 2001, Pruco Securities, LLC was fined $50,000 for failing to file customer complaints in a timely manner. Specifically, at least 25 of the reviewed customer complaints incorrectly identified the dates on which Pruco Securities, LLC initially became aware of the complaint.
If you or someone you know has lost money investing with Pruco Securities, LLC, or one of their other brokers, you may be entitled to full recovery of your losses. The attorneys at Fitapelli Kurta prosecute cases on behalf of investors like you who have lost money as a result of unsuitable investments. These cases are taken on a contingency fee basis only, which means our firm will not receive any compensation whatsoever unless and until you recover money.
Cases are filed with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and will submit to arbitration. Fitapelli Kurta has filed hundreds of cases before FINRA and has recovered millions on behalf of investors who have fallen victim to broker misconduct. Do not delay. Call 877 – 238 – 4175 to speak directly to an attorney and further discuss the merits of your case.
Our consultations are always free.
Call 877 – 238 – 4175 now.
As a note to investors, Pruco Securities, LLC is also known as: PRUCO SECURITIES CORPORATION, PRUCO SECURITIES, LLC, PRUCO SECURITIES, LLC., PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES