Morgan Stanley’s Mark Seruya Has Customer Complaint

Mark SeruyaPublicly available records provided by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) on May 16, 2016 indicate that New York- and New Jersey-based Morgan Stanley broker/adviser Mark Seruya has received resolved or pending customer complaints. The securities and investment fraud law firm Fitapelli Kurta is interested in hearing from investors who have complaints regarding Mr. Seruya (CRD# 1108375).

Mark Seruya has spent 33 years in the securities industry and has been registered with Morgan Stanley in New York, New York and Red Bank, New Jersey since 2009. Previous registrations include Morgan Stanley & Company in New York, New York; Bear Stearns in New York, New York; Bevill Bresler & Schulman; and Halpert Oberst & Company. He is a registered broker and investment adviser in 41 US states and territories.

According to his BrokerCheck report, Mark Seruya has received two customer complaints and one pending customer complaint.

In April 2016, a customer alleged that Mark Seruya, while employed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, recommended unsuitable investments. The customer is seeking $1,285,000 in damages in the pending complaint.

In 1997, a customer alleged that Mark Seruya, while employed at Bear Stearns, breached contract, breached his fiduciary duty, failed to supervise, and acted negligently. The complaint resulted in an award to the customer of $2,600,000, to which Mr. Seruya individually contributed $377,945.

In 1991, a customer alleged that Mark Seruya misrepresented material facts related to an investment. The complaint settled for $60,000.

If you or someone you know has complaints regarding Mark Seruya, call the securities and investment fraud law firm Fitapelli Kurta at 877-238-4175 for a free consultation. You may be entitled to recover lost funds. All cases are taken on contingency: we only receive payment if and when you collect money. Time to file your claim may be limited, so we suggest you avoid delay. Call 877-238-4175 now to speak to an attorney for free.