Michael Rappa Receives Complaint Involving Real Estate Securities

Michael RappaPublicly available records provided by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and accessed on June 5, 2018 indicate that former California-based Foresters Equity Services broker Michael Rappa has been received a pending customer dispute and is currently not affiliated with any broker-dealer firm. Fitapelli Kurta is interested in speaking to investors who have complaints regarding Mr. Rappa (CRD# 4799159).

Michael Rappa has spent 13 years in the securities industry and was most recently registered with Foresters Equity Services in San Diego, California (2010-2017). Previous registrations include Princor Financial Services Corporation in Roseville, California (2004-2010); MetLife Securities in Springfield, Massachusetts (2004); and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company in New York, New York (2004). He has passed three securities industry examinations: Series 65 (Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination), which he obtained on September 12, 2016; Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination), which he obtained on May 28, 2004; and Series 6 (Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination), which he obtained on May 25, 2005. He is currently not registered with any state or firm.

According to his BrokerCheck report, he has received one pending customer complaint.

In February 2018 a customer alleged Michael Rappa, while employed at Foresters Equity Services, recommended unsuitable private securities transactions involving real estate securities. The customer is seeking $700,000 in damages in the pending complaint.

If you or someone you know has lost money investing with Michael Rappa, call Fitapelli Kurta at 877-238-4175 for a free consultation. You may be entitled to recoup your losses. We accept all cases on contingency: Fitapelli Kurta only gets paid if and when you collect money. Time to file your claim may be limited by law, so we recommend you avoid delay. Call 877-238-4175 now to speak to an attorney for free.