Ramesh Madhusudan: Spotlight on Raymond James Broker

Ramesh MadhusudanPublic records provided by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) on March 10, 2016 indicate that Florida-based Raymond James Financial Services broker/adviser Ramesh Madhusudan is the subject of a denied customer complaint. The securities and investment fraud law firm Fitapelli Kurta is interested in hearing from investors who have complaints regarding or have lost money investing with Mr. Madhusudan (CRD# 5389923).

Ramesh Madhusudan has spent eight years in the securities industry and has been registered with Raymond James Financial Services in Miami, Florida since August 2015. Previous registrations include JHS Capital Advisors, LLC in Miami, Florida (2013-2015); National Securities Corporation in Miami, Florida (2011-2013); VFinance Investments, Inc. in Miami, Florida (2009-2012); and Aura Financial Services, Inc. in Miami, Florida (2007-2009). He is a registered broker with eighteen US states and territories: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.

According to his BrokerCheck report, Ramesh Madhusudan is the subject of one denied customer complaint related to his conduct at VFinance Investments.

In 2011 a customer alleged Ramesh Madhusudan, while employed at VFinance Investments, misrepresented material facts related to a variable annuity investment. The customer sought $1,000,000 in damages in the complaint, which was denied.

If you or someone you know has lost money investing with Ramesh Madhusudan, call the securities and investment fraud law firm Fitapelli Kurta at 877-238-4175 for a free consultation. You may be eligible to recoup your losses. Fitapelli Kurta accepts all cases on a contingency basis: Fitapelli Kurta only receives payment if and when you collect money. Time to file your claim may be limited, so we encourage you to avoid delay. Call 877-238-4175 now to speak to an attorney for free.

Contact Information